- In match play, what is the penalty if the players fail to determine one another's handicaps before starting a match?
- Stakes and lines defining the margins of water hazards are in the hazards.
- Stakes defining the margins of water hazards are obstructions.
- In match play, a player lifts his ball. Then, he accidentally drops it, striking and moving his opponent's ball. What is the ruling?
- If a player declares his ball which lies in a bunker unplayable, he may drop a ball within two club-lengths of where it lies, not nearer the hole but it must be dropped in the bunker.