- In stroke play, A removed three unreplaced divots from the area in which he was preparing to drop the ball through the green. What is the ruling?
- The course is the whole area within any boundaries established by the Committee.
- The number of holes in a stipulated round is 18 unless a larger number is authorized by the Committee.
- In stroke play, a competitor returned his score card. The hole-by-hole scores were correct, but the competitor had recorded a total score that was one stroke lower than his actual score. What is the ruling?
- In stroke play, A purposely removes a boundary stake on his line of play, but he replaces it before making his next stroke. What is the ruling?