- A player concedes a hole, then learns that he was entitled to a handicap stroke on the hole and makes a claim; the Committee should revoke the concession.
- By mistake, the Committee authorized one or more holes to be relocated during a round in a stroke play competition; generally, the round should be declared null and void.
- A player whose ball lies in a depression through the green may mark and lift his ball to determine whether it is in a hole made by a burrowing animal.
- Which is correct regarding the use of a caddie?
- Which is a player not permitted to do when his ball lies in a hazard?